September 20th 2019
- Estimator: option added to download an Excel copy of an Estimated PDA.
- Estimator: grouping costs based on their category. The option to enable/disable this is available via the Settings modal for that Estimate.
- Estimator: ETA Date can be specified when creating an estimate. This will show on the PDA document and also used to select the correct calculator version based on the tariffs in which the date of the ETA falls.
- Users that also utilise SEDNA now have a SENDA button within the appointment UI that can be populated with category tags that are most relevant to your business.
September 03rd 2019
- Vessel's Moulded Depth particular is now automatically utilised in Estimator calculations where this is required
- Documentation Multi-PDF export functionality has been restored
- Warning to users when incorrect login details have been entered has been reinstated
- A bug causing Estimate creation to fail for TBN vessels when certain particulars had decimal values is fixed
- LOA figure showing incorrectly on Estimate PDF has been corrected
- Banking details functionality has been updated in Estimator
- Deleted entities are now properly handled by the Estimator lookups
- Formatting adjustment on the alert box to ensure this is not clipped by the menu bar