July 17th 2018
- We've disabled the "Username" field when editing a user account as changes to this were causing issues with SSO (Single Sign-on) between applications
July 16th 2018
- PDF versions of documents now open in a new tab in the browser, so you wont need to click back or lose the appointment you're on when creating documents!
- The CBP 1300 and CBP 3171 US Customs documents have been updated to make it easier to add content to the additional information fields on the back pages of the documents
July 11th 2018
- Added a new nomination type "Supplementary DA" giving better distinctions on nominations that have been created for the purpose of adding supplementary costs after a prior DA has been completed. This can be enabled under the Administration > Nomination Types page by any System Administrator user
July 10th 2018
- Added vessel holds capacity to the Stowage Plan document. This can be shown or hidden via an option when creating the document and will pull in the hold information from the vessel details by default when creating a stowage plan.
- Updated the CBP 1300 document to automatically overflow the contents of Box 14 to the "Additional Information" section on the back page when there is too much content.
- Added a "Coverage" option to the Letter of Authority document which alters the content of the document to be either Port or Region specific.
July 09th 2018
- Implemented a new permission to restrict the creation of Customers and Suppliers for tenants using the DA Ledger module. This permission is granted to the System Administrator role by default.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug where the Tanker subtype dropdown would not show on the quick vessel creation screen
- Amended a typo in the app where LNG was showing as LGN