At a3 we use Zendesk Support to manage any support requests raised by our users. This gives us a dedicated place to view and manage support items and contains rules and triggers to ensure that requests are seen by the right team members and handled in accordance with our support agreements.
You can see a record of the support tickets that you have created and their current status by following these steps:
- Head to https://support.my-a3.com and click Sign In at the top right of the screen
- If you've already set up a login to the Knowledge Base, enter the login details here, otherwise, click on the link that says Have you emailed us? Get a password
- Follow the instructions on to create a password for your email address and then use it to login
- Once logged in, click on your name at the top right of the screen and click the My activities link
- You will see a tab for My requests which will contain a list of all the tickets your have sent to us and their current status
Note: If you are a super user for your organisation, it is possible to show all of the requests raised for your business. If you'd like this enabling, please submit a new request asking for this.