a3's DA Ledger view allows you to create, record and view all information relating to a Disbursement Account from a single page. This includes the ability to upload a supplier invoice and allocate it to the relevant service(s) that it relates to.
- To upload a supplier invoice, go to the relevant appointment and click on the Disbursements tab. Click the Upload Invoice button and select a PDF from your computer to upload. Alternatively you can drag and drop the PDF file from your computer onto the Disbursement Service list.
- Fill out the details of the supplier invoice - Type (Invoice or Credit Note), Supplier Company, Invoice Reference and Date of Invoice - Do Not click Save yet.
- Scroll down and select the service(s) that this invoice relates to. If this is the supporting invoice that you wish to include in the Final DA for the service, check the Apply as Final checkbox. If this document is also the supplier invoice, check the Apply as Supplier checkbox too (if the supplier cost and the final costs vary for a service, you can upload these separately).
Enter the amount and amount with tax that applies to each selected service.
- Once you have finished assigning the relevant amounts to each service, scroll back up the page and click the Save button under the Invoice Details. The page will update and apply the costs into their respective columns.
- Once saved, the invoice details are summarised in the Invoices section, underneath the Services. You can click on an Invoice row to view the services this invoice applies to, along with the associated costs.
You can click on the Reference of an invoice to download the PDF version.
An Invoice can be reversed by clicking the Reverse button in this section. This will remove the values from the services this invoice was applied to so a new invoice/figure can be added.