You can record details of the Funds Received (sometimes called Pre-funding) for your Port Call Disbursements in a couple of different ways in a3:
Adding Funds from the Disbursement tab of an Appointment:
- Open an Appointment
- Click the Disbursements tab
- Select the appropriate Nomination
- Scroll down to the Funds Received section and click Add Fund
- Enter the details of the Funds - Date Received, Category (Advance, Additional or Final), Payee, Amount and any Remarks. You can also upload a PDF file to accompany the funds (such as a remittance advice) which will be included in the FDA pack.
- Click the Save button to add the Funds to the Disbursement. You can edit the details by clicking the Pencil icon.
Note: You can apply multiple funds to a single Disbursement. Once added, Funds cannot be removed, but a negative amount can be added to contra the previous value.
- The Disbursement Balance will be updated to reflect the newly added funds at the top of the Disbursement page.
- To set the PDA as funded, click the PDA Funded button at the top of the Disbursement. This will turn Green to indicate the PDA has been funded, and the Funded On date will also be shown at the top of the page.
Adding Funds from the DA Summary Dashboard:
- Click on the DA Summary tab of the Dashboard (depending on your permissions you may not be able to see this page - ask your System Administrator for further assistance)
- Use the filters at the top of the page to find the Nomination that you want to apply funds to. Click the blue + symbol next to the Received amount.
- Enter the details of the Funds - Date Received, Category (Advance, Additional or Final), Payee, Amount and any Remarks and click the Save button.
- You can set the PDA as funded by Double Clicking the PDA Funded button.