January 31st 2019
- Defaulted the lade options on the CBP 3171 to be "Yes"
- Fixed an issue that prevented the alteration of the port when inserting a Schedule Item
- On the SOF Document, if the first event was part of a group, the heading would not show - this has been solved.
January 30th 2019
- Activity notes will no longer appear on the Notes print out
- Some fields weren't being copied to newly added nominations during appointment creation/editing - this has been fixed!
January 28th 2019
- Fixed a bug in the Agency Statistics report that returned an error and prevented export to Excel if the nomination port was empty
January 21st 2019
- Updates to the Statement of Account report showing a drill-down per debtor
- Added the "Clone" option to the HYDROBILL document
- Updates to the CBP 1300 / 3171 US Customs documents based on feedback from US CBP
- Updated the Message Header in SEDNA to return the Discharge Terminal/Berth and ETA of the discharge port
January 18th 2019
- The Disbursement Account Status report now includes the Nominating Party
January 17th 2019
- The "Watched" dashboard menu link now works from all pages in A3
January 15th 2019
- Fixed a bug where the Office would not be saved for a new contact / user
- Updated outdated company links on the Vessel Details pages